Through the use of the RTI system customers frequently experience a reduction in oil usage of 15%. Customers have exceeded the average reduction with adherence to proven oil management practices.
Cost Savings, Visibility and Compliance
Getting the best return on your oil investment and related fried food costs is critical to managing any foodservice business. Through the implementation of Standard Operating procedures for disposing of used oil and refreshing new oil, restaurants can drive the efficient use of fryer oil. These procedures help to increase efficiencies and improve ROI on oil investments.
RTI Customers frequently experience a reduction in oil usage of approximately 15% while decreasing oil spend by up to 20% without sacrificing oil or food quality. With our data management tools, these results are able to be sustained. Restaurants can expect:
- Reduced labor costs associated with more efficient refilling of fryer vats
- Elimination of handling of waste oil and packaging trash
- Elimination of repair and replacement costs for oil filtering and disposal equipment
- Reduction in new oil consumption through better oil management
- Elimination of residual oil loss which remains in oil cartons
RTI's web-based customer oil management portal (TOM) provides managers full visibility into oil data and employees' compliance with standard operating procedures. Email alerts help identify when employees deviate from the process, helping to create best practices. With this knowledge, managers can identify immediate training and development opportunities. RTI provides free ongoing consulting and training as needed to make sure that you and your employees get the most out of our service.
A lockable disposal switch prevents premature oil disposal, and a subscription-based high-efficiency filtration system extends the usage potential of oil, removes food debris and improves food quality and consistency. With the subscription-based Filtration Monitoring service, managers can define a schedule for expected filtration events. Should filtration events not be performed or performed off-schedule managers are alerted. This allows managers to work with staff and verify proper filtration procedures are followed to ensure efficient oil usage.
Schedule a free service center tour today to see our products in use!
Ask the Experts
- JW Marriott Property Celebrates Big Improvements in Property Operations & Cost Savings
- Empire City Casino Improves Property Operations & Safety
- Hyatt Improves Bottom Line with Automated Cooking Oil Management
- DavCo Restaurants: Best Practices for Shortening Management
- Apple American Group Makes Fried Foods Tastier, Employees Safer
- Wild Wing Cafe Switches to Modern Oil Management