More than 3 million food service industry employees are injured in slip and fall accidents each year.
Safe Environment, Happy Employees
RTI's closed loop oil management system allows employees to safely and easily dispose of used oil and fill the fryer with new oil at the push of a button. By creating a safer way to manage a risky and frustrating task, employees feel more engaged and satisfied with their jobs. By eliminating one of the most dangerous foodservice tasks, employees are no longer at risk from oil-related injuries like slips, falls and burns.
An automated oil management solution improves physical security by eliminating the need for employees to travel back and forth to the area of the rendering tank to dispose of oil packaging and waste oil. Often, this practice adds unnecessary risk, and leaves the back entrance unsecured as employees haul oil containers and oil to the bins.
From an employer's perspective, fewer injuries and security risks translates into better peace of mind that employees are not hurt or victimized, fewer sick days, fewer workman's comp claims, a better overall work environment and improved retention of employees.
Schedule a free service center tour today to see our products in use!
Ask the Experts
- JW Marriott Property Celebrates Big Improvements in Property Operations & Cost Savings
- Empire City Casino Improves Property Operations & Safety
- Hyatt Improves Bottom Line with Automated Cooking Oil Management
- DavCo Restaurants: Best Practices for Shortening Management
- Apple American Group Makes Fried Foods Tastier, Employees Safer
- Wild Wing Cafe Switches to Modern Oil Management