Each year, RTI helps eliminate more than 6 million plastics jibs and 6 million cardboard containers from landfills, saving 4.8 million cubic feet of landfill space.
Sustainable Practices for a Healthy World
Part of competing in today's business world includes showing customers how you strive for sustainability – activities like using green restaurant technology, decreasing waste, reducing your environmental footprint and recycling. By eliminating cardboard and plastic packaging containers, providing effortless oil recycling, and reducing environmental contamination and residual oil waste- the RTI automated oil management program makes it easy to be environmentally friendly.
RTI prides itself on having exclusive oil disposal and oil recycling programs that create biodiesel and animal feedstock.
Many foodservice organizations find that this not only helps them meet internal sustainability goals, but can also be used for reputation-building as a "green" or sustainable business. We help restaurants implement green technology programs, best practices for sustainability and learn how to share their efforts with the communities they serve.
Schedule a free service center tour today to see our products in use!
Ask the Experts
- JW Marriott Property Celebrates Big Improvements in Property Operations & Cost Savings
- Empire City Casino Improves Property Operations & Safety
- Hyatt Improves Bottom Line with Automated Cooking Oil Management
- DavCo Restaurants: Best Practices for Shortening Management
- Apple American Group Makes Fried Foods Tastier, Employees Safer
- Wild Wing Cafe Switches to Modern Oil Management