Avendra approved supplier of Total Oil Management
Manage Oil to Manage Operational Costs
Restaurant Technologies specializes in helping the hospitality and casino industry create operational efficiencies in their kitchens while simultaneously improving their food quality, creating a safer and cleaner environment for their employees, and contributing to environmental sustainability efforts. All made possible through turnkey back-of-the-house kitchen solutions.
With the challenges of operating a full three daypart kitchen operation with fast changeover from breakfast to lunch to dinner, while supporting room service and banqueting, executive chefs in hospitality particularly appreciate the time savings from more efficient oil management. What's more, the impact on consistent food quality means that nothing is sacrificed as you switch from one daypart to another.
At the same time hospitality kitchens tend to be further than most from the back dock and have the most hazardous routes to get there. The safety benefits to our hotel and casino customers from being able to flip a switch to change oil have been dramatic.
Finally, as sustainability becomes more important to both corporate conference organizers and the resort hotel traveler alike, the reduction in waste sent to landfill and the recycling of oil to bio-diesel has helped many of our customers support LEED applications and boost their brand credentials for these demanding guests.
Our sustainability impact for our Avendra customers in the last year alone includes:
- Elimination of 30,514 round trips to the recycle dumpster, disposing 1,525,719 lbs./Yr. of used cooking oil. with no spills, burns or clogged drains
- Elimination of an 566 dumpsters for empty plastic JIBS and cardboard boxes.
- 76,477 plastic jibs & cardboard boxes eliminated annually
- 117,316 lbs. of trash eliminated
- Freed up 61,182 cubic feet of landfill space
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) CO2 emission reduction of 3,995,858 lbs., the equivalent of removing 333 carsfrom the road each year